Each hotel which operates First Cabin Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") and JR West Japan First Cabin Co., Ltd., First Cabin, First Cabin Station (hereinafter referred to as "the Group"), In recognition of sex and treating it carefully, we will promote the following initiatives and protect customers' personal information responsibly in order to provide better products and services.
- The Group will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
2. Internal organization
- With regard to the handling and systems of personal information, we will formulate necessary rules for each internal regulation and each business, and we will establish a system to comply with the protection of personal information by establishing administrators and other organizations.
3. Method of Acquisition
- When the group acquires personal information from customers, we will collect the information to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose after clearly indicating the purpose of use and acceptance.
4. Purpose of information gathering
- The Group collects your personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., so that we can provide you with the services and information suited to your needs . Also, although we may ask other questions, this is something you can select and answer yourself arbitrarily except for the minimum necessary items.
5. Ensure accuracy
- The Group will take appropriate measures to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date.
6. Information management
- The Group strictly controls customer's personal information and takes preventive measures and security measures against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc.
7. Internal education
- The Group conducts education and training on personal information protection for employees and thoroughly disseminates the contents within the company.
8. Supervision of contractors
- When the Group uses your personal information, we may delegate personal information to a third party within the scope of legitimate use. We will oblige and supervise contractors to strictly manage personal information.
9. Restrictions on Third Party Provision
- In the case of laws and regulations, the Group will cooperate with administrative agencies etc. due to special circumstances, except within the scope of legitimate use, except for cases where the Group consigns to outsourcing parties, etc., We do not offer / disclose to third parties without consent.
10. Disclosure / Correction of Personal Information
With respect to the personal information of customers who we will keep, if you wish to confirm / correct personal information, we will respond in good faith within a reasonable and necessary range. In that case, we will take appropriate measures such as providing useful information to identify your personal data.
(Personal information inquiry window)
Kioicho Building 3-12 Kioicho Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0094 15F
First Cabin Co., Ltd. "Personal information inquiry window"
Phone number: 03-3237-8720 (Weekday: 9: 30 ~ 18: 30 excluding weekends and holidays and our designated holiday)
11. Continuous review of internal organization
- The Group will continue to review and improve the rules concerning the handling of personal information and the organizational structure for implementing it so that effective and appropriate operation will be sustained.
12. Purpose of use
Personal information received from customers will be used only in the following cases on our website and will not be used for any purpose other than the purpose for which you provided personal information.
13. Provision of personal information and shared use
14. Use of Cookie
- "Cookie" is an Internet standard technology that identifies your computer. In our group service, information related to the page you visit, which is collected using cookies, may be combined with information that identifies you and used as customer information. These information are used within the range stated in "Purpose of using personal information". Depending on your browser, you can change the settings and disable cookie functions, but as a result you may not be able to use all or part of the services on the website.
15. Scope of personal information protection
- We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused by the use of personal information which other site which link is set to this homepage independently acquired.
Also, on our website, we will not describe or display in the customer's environment at all what the content of this website is appropriate. Access of this homepage is based on the customer's free will, and we will assume responsibility for the use of this website to the customer.
Revised October 1, 2017