Terms & Conditions
In order to keep our customers safe and comfortable and to maintain the public nature of the hotel, the hotel stipulates the following rules that are integrated with the accommodation contracts according to the Article 9 of the accommodation contract for customers using the hotel . In addition, if you violate this rule, you may cancel your accommodation contract under the provisions of Article 6 of the accommodation agreement.
- 1. We do not accept customers under the age of 12 in order to use it comfortably for our customers. We appreciate your understanding as we thank you.
2. The following act within the hotel is strictly forbidden.
- (1) Do not smoke without designation. Smoking in the cabin is strictly prohibited.
- (2) Act of bustling, act of dealing with offensive smell and other dislike or inconvenience to other guest.
- (3) Do not bring in something like the following in the hallway and accommodation facilities.
- (B) Animals, birds (b) Bad odors (C) Hazardous materials that are easily ignited or ignited
- (D) guns, swords (e) bringing in foods and drinks (f) stimulant drugs, narcotics, etc. chemicals prohibited from possession by law
- (D) Goods with considerable quantity or weight (g) Goods which hinder rubbish and guest room hygiene
- (Ri) Others Goods decided by the hotel to prohibit bringing in the guest room
- (4) Do not act that disorder gambling and morals, inconvenience other people, other acts contrary to public order and morals.
- (5) Do not use accommodation facilities for purposes other than lodging other than bringing in foods, shooting without permission, unauthorized distribution, etc.
- (6) Do not invite outpatients to accommodation facilities and use facilities and various items in accommodation facilities.
- (7) Move, process, take out various facilities and various items in the accommodation to other places, use them for purposes other than original use.
- (8) Do not leave belongings to hallways or lobby etc.
- (9) Acts of distributing leaflets, villas and other advertisements to other customers
- (10) Entering facilities other than for customers
- (11) Use of hair coloring / bleaching agents etc. in a bathhouse
- (12) Acts of burning incense etc. in the room
- (13) Activities aimed at profit
- (14) All other acts that interfere with safety and hygiene within the hotel
- 3. Although we are asking for the payment in advance, please pay whenever you depart, or when there is presentation of "incidental facility usage fee that you used" or "extension fee" from the front desk.
- 4. Cash during your stay, 【Management of valuable items】 is yourself self-management.
- 5. We are not responsible for lost or stolen valuables, so please understand.
6. Keeping your belongings and forgotten items will be one month after departure.
* All items left at Haneda Terminal 1 will be handled at Haneda Airport Forget Center.
7. For organized crime groups and organized crime groups and cases that may be contrary to public order.
- (1) Please refrain from using the hotel such as designated organized crime group and designated organized crime group member by "law concerning the prevention of unjust behavior by gangster" (effective March 1, 1992). (We will refuse the use at that time in case the fact is found after reservation or during use.)
- (2) Please refrain from using the hotel of antisocial organizations and antisocial groups (gangsters, extremist movement groups, etc. and their constituent members). (We will refuse the use at that time in case the fact is found after reservation or during use.)
- (3) If you are aware of violence, intimidation, extortion, intimidating unjustifiable demands and similar acts, please refrain from using the hotel immediately. Also, please refrain from those who did similar acts.
- (4) It is difficult for people who use the hotel to secure their own security such as self-loss due to physical and mental health, alcohol, drinking, etc. It is recognized that there is a fear that other customers may have danger, fear, or anxiety When it is done, we will refuse use immediately.
(Information on disaster prevention)
1. When arriving in the room
- (1) Please check the location of the emergency exit posted on each floor and evacuation route map.
- (2) Please check the flashlight.
2. When a fire occurs, or at the time of discovery
- (1) Please contact the front desk.
- (2) Shout out loud or make a note and let people in the neighbor know it.
- (3) It is an emergency bell / emergency broadcast, there are fire occurrence situation, instructions for evacuation etc. Please calm down and follow the guidance guidance of the staff and quickly evacuate with the emergency staircase.
3. During evacuation
- (1) Please escape fast without sticking to clothing and belongings.
- (2) Please do not use the elevator absolutely when evacuating.
- (3) If there is smoke, please lower the position and evacuate in a direction with less smoke.
- (4) Please do not open windows except emergency.
4. Earthquake Disaster
- (1) Please act calmly in accordance with emergency broadcasting or instructions of staff.
- (2) Please do not use elevator absolutely.
- (3) Turn over furniture etc, pay attention to falling objects, please protect your head and condemn it.
(Scope of application of this policy)
- Article 1
(Revision of the agreement)
- Article 2
1. A person who wishes to apply for a hotel accommodation contract to the hotel, please offer the following information to the hotel.
- (1) Guest name
- (2) Accommodation date and expected arrival time
- (3) Accommodation Charges (As a general rule by the basic accommodation fee of Appended Table 1)
- (4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
- 2. If any changes have been made to the contents offered to the hotel in accordance with the preceding paragraph, we will promptly inform the hotel of the changed contents.
- 3. When the guests have requested to continue staying beyond the accommodation day of item 1 of item 2 of the hotel during the stay, the hotel will be requested to apply for a new accommodation contract at the time of the offer Process as.
(Establishment of accommodation contract etc.)
- Article 3
- 1. The accommodation contract shall be concluded when the hotel accepts the application under the preceding Article. However, when we prove that our hotel did not accept, this is not the limit.
- 2. When an accommodation contract is concluded pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph, payment of the accommodation fee for all stay periods pertaining to such accommodation contract shall be made prior to the start of accommodation or by the date designated by the hotel.
3. When the reason specified in each of the following items occurs, the hotel shall be able to handle the application for the guest regarded as having applied despite the fact that he / she is not willing to actually stay And the accommodation contract shall lose its effect.
- (1) When the accommodation fee set forth in the preceding paragraph can not be paid before the start of accommodation or by the date specified by the hotel according to the same paragraph.
- (2) Even if an attempt is made to contact the contact address to which the application was submitted under paragraph 1 of the preceding article, within ten days from the date of the first contact (provided that the number of days until the day of stay is not less than Is when you can not contact the morning until 1 am on the next day of the stay (in the case where the scheduled arrival time is specified beforehand, the time when one hour has elapsed since that time)).
- (3) When refused to contact from the hotel.
- 4. In case of falling under items 2 and 3 of the preceding paragraph, we can not refund the accommodation fee already received.
(Denial of Conclusion of Accommodation Contract)
- Article 4
- The hotel may not respond to the conclusion of accommodation contract in the following cases:
- (1) When the application for lodging does not comply with this agreement.
- (2) When rooms can not be provided due to full occupancy.
- (3) When reasons similar to the preceding item, such as the fact that it is actually scheduled that cabin guests, disaster recovery personnel, etc. should provide guest rooms preferentially due to the occurrence of a disaster or other emergency, etc.
- (4) When the person who intends to stay is a member of a gang group or organized crime group related organizations or other members of the anti-social forces stipulated in the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Boryokudan Members and Prefectural Ordinance on Elimination of Boryokudan .
- (5) When it is recognized that the person who intends to stay is likely to conduct actions contrary to laws and ordinances, public order or good manners and customs concerning accommodation.
- (6) When it is clearly recognized that a person who intends to stay is a person who is suffering from a contagious disease.
- (7) When a service or other burden exceeding a considerable range is sought for social reasons concerning accommodation.
- (8) When it is impossible to accommodate due to natural disasters, breakdown of facilities, or other unavoidable reasons.
- (9) If you are a drunk who is trying to stay, there is a risk of disturbing other guests, or hindering the operation of the hotel, or for other guests or employees of the hotel, When you make a nuisance act.
- (10) When a person who intends to stay is in a state where mental and physical disorders are clearly recognized.
- (12) When applying for accommodation for the purpose of transferring the right to stay elsewhere.
- (13) In fact when I applied for accommodation even though I did not intend to stay.
- (14) When it falls under cases where it is possible to refuse accommodation stipulated by various laws or prefectural ordinances etc.
(Right to cancel contract by guest)
- Article 5
- Guests can cancel the accommodation contract by offering to the hotel.
- (1) In the event that guests cancel all or part of their accommodation contracts pursuant to the preceding paragraph, penalty payment shall be paid according to the schedule listed in Appended Table 2.
- (2) If the guest does not arrive and does not arrive at the expected arrival time on the day of the accommodation day, the hotel can treat the accommodation contract as being canceled by the guest .
(Right to cancel the contract of our hotel)
- Article 6
- In the following cases, the hotel may cancel the accommodation contract.
- (1) When a guest is a member of a gang group or organized crime group related organizations or other members of the anti-social forces or related persons stipulated in the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Boryokudan Members and Prefectural Ordinance on Exclusion of Boryokudan.
- (2) The possession, use or use of drugs, guns, swords, and similar items not permitted by laws and regulations, other use of guests, guests in assault, intimidation, extortion, unjustifiable demands, gambling actions, Acts that cause inconvenience to customers, acts contrary to laws and ordinances or public order and morals, or when there is a risk of conducting these acts.
- (3) When the guest is clearly recognized as a person with contagious disease.
- (4) When a service or other burden is requested that exceeds a reasonable extent for accommodation.
- (5) When it is impossible to accommodate due to natural disasters, breakdown of facilities, or other unavoidable reasons.
- (6) When conducting an act that hinders fire prevention or fire prevention, such as mischief, etc. for sleeping cigarettes and firefighting equipment etc. in the guest room.
- (7) When assigning or transferring the right to stay.
(8) When the conclusion of a hotel accommodation contract is made through a travel agency, payment of accommodation fee from said travel agency is not confirmed.
The case where the payment of the accommodation fee has not been confirmed is the case where the payment is made by the transfer method at the time of closing the window opening hours of the financial institution or by the bank transfer method via the Internet regardless of the operating time of the financial institution Although it was made by way etc., since the next day is a holiday of a financial institution, including the case where the fact of the transfer is not confirmed on that day.
- (9) When it violates this agreement or the use rule of our hotel.
- (10) When it falls under cases where it is possible to refuse accommodation stipulated by various laws or prefectural ordinances etc.
- 2. The notice of cancellation pursuant to the preceding paragraph shall be made orally, or by telephone, e-mail or written to the contact person of the guest who has been requested under Article 2, and the notice shall be submitted pursuant to Article 2 In the case where even if notified to the contact address that arrived, if it does not arrive, in addition to applying the provisions of Article 3, paragraph 3, it is deemed that it is deemed that it arrived at the time when the usual arrival period has elapsed and can be dealt with I will.
- 3. When the hotel cancels the accommodation contract under the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, the hotel will not be refunded except for the case of paragraph 1, item 3 and item 5.
(Registration of accommodation)
- Article 7
- 1. Guests must register the following items at the front desk of the hotel on the day of stay.
- (1) Name, age, sex, address and occupation of guests
- (3) Departure date and scheduled departure time
- (4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
- 2. When guests intend to make payment of the fee of Article 11 by way of substituting for accommodation tickets, credit cards, etc. currency, they shall be presented beforehand at the time of registration in the preceding paragraph.
(Room usage time)
- Article 8
- 1. The hotel's guest room can be used by the guest from the check-in time specified by the hotel to the check-out time (10 am). However, in case of staying continuously, you can use it all day except arrival date and departure date.
- 2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel may respond to the use of rooms other than the time specified in the same paragraph. In this case, we will charge an additional charge (consumption tax included) specified in appended table 3. However, if the check-in time on the scheduled departure date is exceeded, the hotel will charge the first night's accommodation fee, and the same shall apply for the use from the check-out time on the arrival date.
- 3. Even within the time that guests are allowed to use the rooms under the preceding two paragraphs, the hotel, if necessary for safety and sanitation management and the administration and management of the hotel, enter the guest room, take necessary measures You can take.
(Compliance with usage rules)
- Article 9
- Guests are required to comply with the usage rules posted in the hotel as determined by the hotel within the hotel.
- Article 10
- 1. We will inform you of the opening hours of various facilities in our hotel by pamphlets in the library, bulletin of each place, information book in the room etc.
- 2. The opening hours of the facilities etc. in the preceding paragraph may be changed temporarily when unavoidable necessity is required. In that case, we will notify you as appropriate.
(Payment of fee)
- Article 11
- 1. The breakdown of the accommodation fee etc. to be paid by the guest shall be as set forth in Appended Table 1.
- 2. Payment of the accommodation fee etc. in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the front desk at the time of arrival of the guest or upon request by the hotel, in accordance with a method which can substitute for currency or accommodation ticket, credit card etc. accepted by the hotel I will.
- 3. Even if the hotel provides guests to the guests and the guests are unable to stay anywhere after the room becomes available, the accommodation fee will be charged.
- Article 12
- 1. The hotel will indemnify the damage for the guest at the time of fulfillment of the accommodation contract and the contracts related thereto or the damage caused by those defaults. However, this is not the case unless it is due to reasons attributable to the hotel's responsibility.
- 2. The hotel subscribes to Ryokan liability insurance in order to cope with the damage of the guests' previous clause, but if it falls under the insurance contract exemption reason, the damage suffered by the guest can not be complemented There are cases.
(Handling when contracted rooms can not be provided)
- Article 13
- 1. When the hotel can not provide guest rooms contracted to the guests, we will make other accommodation facilities under identical conditions as much as possible with the consent of the guests.
2. The hotel shall endeavor to make other accommodation facilities in accordance with the preceding paragraph, but shall be able to cancel the accommodation contract if it can not be turned on. Regarding notification of cancellation in this case, the provisions of Article 6, paragraph 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
In addition, if there is a reason attributable to the hotel's responsibility concerning the inability to provide the guest room, the hotel shall pay compensation fee to the guests as set forth in Appended Table 4 and compensate for the damages with the compensation fee I will do.
(Handling of deposits etc)
- Article 14
- 1. When an infringement such as loss, damage, etc. of infringement of the goods (excluding cash and valuables) left by guests at the reception occurs, except for cases where it is force majeure, the hotel I will compensate. For cash and valuables, guests are self-managed, please use valuables lockers. We can not assume any responsibility in our hotel, please understand.
- 2. For items that the guests brought in the hotel (excluding cash and valuables) that were not deposited at the front desk, due to intentional or negligence of the hotel, loss or damage such as damage When it occurs, the hotel compensates for the damage. However, for items not previously announced by guests of type and price, we will indemnify the damage for up to 50,000 yen, except when there is willful or gross negligence to our hotel.
(Storage of guest's baggage or portable items)
- Article 15
- 1. When baggage (excluding cash and valuables) of guests arrives at the hotel prior to staying, we will deposit them only when our hotel understands before arrival.
- 2. In the event that the guests have forgotten to leave the baggage or carrying items of the guests after checking out, if there is no instruction from the owner or the owner is unknown, including the discovery date Store it for 7 days and deliver it to the nearest police station afterwards based on laws and regulations.
- 3. The hotel shall inspect its contents arbitrarily in order to properly process baggage or a portable item left behind in accordance with the nature of the contents and if necessary return it to the owner or perform the process according to the preceding paragraph And it shall be impossible for the guest to make an objection to this.
- 4. The responsibility of the hotel concerning the storage of baggage or carrying items of guests in the cases of paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1 of the preceding paragraph in the case of paragraph 1, And shall comply with the provisions of paragraph 2 of the same Article.
(Management of baggage when using a bathhouse)
- Article 16
- 1. When using a bathhouse, valuables (including cash, the same in this section as well) and room key shall be stored in the valuables locker according to its usage.
- 2. Handling of goods stored in valuables lockers or deposited at the front shall be in accordance with Article 14.
- 3. The hotel is not responsible for damage caused by theft due to failure to respond according to paragraph 1, such as bathing valuables in dressing baskets. However, when there is a reason attributable to the hotel's responsibility, unless it is intentional or gross negligence, we will indemnify the damage for up to 10,000 yen.
(Responsibility of guests)
- Article 17
- If the hotel suffers damage due to the willful or negligent of the guest, the guest shall compensate the hotel for the damage.
(Cleaning of the rooms)
- Article 18
- 1. When guests stay in the same room for more than 2 consecutive days, we will clean the rooms on a daily basis in principle.
- 2. In light of the purpose of laws and regulations and prefectural ordinances etc., even when receiving a request from the guests to notify that cleaning is unnecessary, letting the guests clean up at least once every 3 days We will do. However, we can clean rooms at any time if our hotel deems it necessary.
- 3. As for the room cleaning in the preceding paragraph, guests shall not refuse this.
(Revision of the agreement)
- Article 19
This agreement can be revised from time to time as necessary.
When this agreement is revised, the hotel shall post the contents of the revised agreement and the effective date on the hotel's website.
(Appended Table 1) Method of Calculating Room Charge (Relating to Article 11)
Breakdown hotel fee Basic accommodation fee Room and service charge Accessory fee Food and beverage and other usage charges tax Consumption tax etc.
- Note) The accommodation fee depends on the price list posted on the inside of the store, pamphlets and homepage etc.
(Appended Table 2) penalty (related to Article 5)
Date of receiving notice of termination 2 days ago The previous day That day No nights Percentage of penalty to basic accommodation fee 30% 50% 80% 100% Date of receiving notice of termination Percentage of penalty to basic accommodation fee 2 days ago 30% The previous day 50% That day 80% No nights 100%
Note 1) Percentage is the ratio of penalty charge to accommodation fee (including tie-up fee for tie-up accommodation plan with other companies).
In addition, if the amount calculated according to the cancellation policy stipulated by other business partners that cooperates exceeds the amount of penalty calculated by the above, we will accept that amount as a penalty.
- Note 2) In the event that the number of contract days is shortened, we will accept a penalty only for the first day that we decided not to stay due to shortening regardless of the shortened days. However, regarding the penalty fee in (2) above, for all days for which it was decided not to stay due to shortening, depending on the number of days until each day due to shortening from the date when the request for shortening was made I will accept it.
- Note 3) If the contract is canceled for part of the number of people staying, we will collect the penalty of the amount calculated based on the room charge for the number of people who canceled the contract.
(Schedule 3) Additional charge due to overtime use of rooms (related to Article 8)
Additional charges based on Article 8, Paragraph 2 of the accommodation agreement are as follows. In addition, the amount which becomes the standard of excess rate calculation is the sum of the basic accommodation fee on the last day of the stay plus the consumption tax equivalent.
- (1) Short stay fee for each facility from 1 hour to 5 hours
(2) In case of exceeding 5 hours room rate for 1st night of each facility
※ Some hotels have different provisions.
(Appended Table 4) Compensation fee (Relating to Article 13)
Notice of cancellation of contract That day The previous day 2 days in advance Percentage of penalty to basic accommodation fee 100% 20% － Notice of cancellation of contract Percentage of penalty to basic accommodation fee That day 100% The previous day 20% 2 days in advance －
- Note)% is the ratio of compensation fee to accommodation fee (including tie-up fee for tie-up accommodation plan with other companies).